10.24.2005

notes from the im log

amy: if i were really daring i'd get some kind of model radio tower with a flashing red light, fasten it to my chest, and go as "twin peaks" for halloween
karen: uh, amy, you ARE a daring person

***

annie: maybe you can get a boy to go with you as nob hill
amy: omg

***

amy: i have these moments where i think he's kinda hot
amy: but mostly he's just my work buddy bob
annie: yeah, well, you can be my hot work buddy amy.
annie: I need to find a new work buddy now that henry's gone
annie: the twins make me feel really lonely
amy: awww
amy: well you have ken though, you guys are buddies
amy: but yeah of course i'm your work buddy too
annie: no, I can't be buddies with ken, cause he's buddies with brian already. And you can only have one!
amy: let's sit together at the company meeting & make fun of people
annie: hahah, okay
amy: maybe we can make someone cry
amy: we'll be like mean girls

***

annie: anyone who's happy and has someone else to play with is not cool.
amy: we are cool
annie: we ARE...
amy: today i had one of those days where i just walked around looking at all the happy strangers out there thinking "i hate you"
annie: yep yep.... I think "Ha, you just wait 5 years from now"
amy: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE!!!
annie: in fact, I had to really bite back my words when xxxxxxx sent out his little engagement thing
amy: he sent an engagement thing?
annie: my grave, or the happy people's grave?
amy: wait, i didn't get it
amy: the happy people's grave
annie: yeah, he got these cookies.... for his engagement, and he was like, hey everyone come share
amy: ohhh right
amy: yeah
amy: I SPIT ON YOUR COOKIES!!!!
annie: hahaha

***

in actuality, karen and i will be dressing as bioluminescent jellyfish.