10.21.2005

digression

some people disagree with me, but i truly suspect that these last couple of years i am paying back a karmic debt from the fucked up ways i treated people who loved me when i was younger.

***

at the end of our meeting this week, my therapist told me about a dance the sufis do. where they put their right hand over their heart and raise their left hand, palm facing forward, and then they move around and at certain times they pair up and two people press their left palms together and turn in a circle, looking into each other's eyes.

if a person finds him/herself with no unpaired people nearby, then s/he just puts left hand over right hand over heart, and turns around alone.

***

so...no more new guy.
i really did like him, but i think it will be good to just be turning by myself for awhile too.